Friday, March 8, 2013

Travel Beauty Essentials

Right now I am in Arizona visiting family so I figured it's a good time to post about the most important things I had to bring.

Since I was determined to carry my luggage on the plane this was a perfect opportunity to use some of the samples I have laying around.

John Frieda Root Awakening Purify and Nourish Shampoo. Burt's Bees Ginger Citrus Body Wash. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions purifying face wash. Yes to Cucumbers face wipes. Boscia Oil Free Moisturizer. Got2B Smooth Operator Leave-in Conditioner. Biosilk Silk Therapy. Bath and Body Works Energizing Orange Ginger body lotion. Pantene Hairspray.

Primer- TooFaced Primed and Poreless. Foundation- Cover Girl 3 in 1. Concealer-Rimmel Match Perfection. Powder- Cover Girl Fresh Complexion. Blush-Rimmel Lasting Finish in 030 Berry. Eye Primer-TooFaced Shadow Insurance. Eye Shadow-e.l.f pallet. Mascara- TooFaced LashGasm.  Brushes- Real Techniques stippling brush and blush brush and my Sonia Kashuk travel eye brushes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment