Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Tag

I got tagged by my friend Danielle to do this tag a while ago and I'm finally getting around to finishing it.

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
Wet and Wild megalast in I Need a Refresh-Mint. It was my favorite last year and I still love it.

2. What is your must have lip color this spring?
It's my Revlon lip stain and balm in Victorian.

3. Show us your favorite spring dress?
My favorite spring dress is white with a black design along the top and bottom. I also love my yellow strapless dress I bought last year but I need to lose the weight I gained over the winter before I can wear that one again.

4. What's your favorite flower?
In the spring I love tulips. Otherwise I love roses all year especially the lavender ones, but they can be hard to find.

5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
My favorite spring scarf is a floral one I got a few months ago because I thought it was really pretty and its light. My favorite accessories are my rose earrings. The teal ones are my favorite but I love them all.

6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? I'm excited for bright colors. I have so many colors of eye shadow and I'm excited to experiment with them now that winter is over.

7. Favorite spring candle?
I just bought myself a Peach Bellini candle from Bath and Body Works. That is one of my favorite scents from there.

8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
I just bought the Pink Chiffon body spray from Bath and Body Works and I have worn it every day since I got it.

9. What is spring like where you live? This year we had snow on our third day of spring but usually it's rainy but we get random weeks of gorgeous weather.

10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
The weather. Right now we are having a streak of amazing sunny days. I also love when the cherry blossoms bloom at the beginning of spring.

11. Are you a spring cleaner? I want to be but no I am not. I wish I could be more organized but for some reason I just can't seem to make myself do it.

12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation? I just got back from visiting family in Arizona a few weeks ago. I don't really have any other big trips or anything planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment