Monday, March 18, 2013

Nail Day

Today I'm spending the day with my 12yr old cousin. She is a little bit beauty obsessed so after going through all my makeup and watching me put on mine we decided to do our nails.

For mine I did two coats of Wet n Wild megalast in Through the Grapevine. On my ring finger I did two coats of Sephora by O.P.I in It's Bouquet With Me.

She decided to be a little more adventurous. She picked five colors and painted each nail a different color. Starting from the pinky she did Sinful Colors in Fusion Neon, Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lickety-Split Lime, Wet n Wild megalast in I Need a Refresh-Mint, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Lacey Lilac, and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Snappy Sorbet.

1 comment:

  1. They look awesome!!! i love both of them but taylors are oh so festive!!! i'm going to attempt to do my nails while sloane sleeps

    ReplyDelete